This article is an example of a Thought-Leader classic article from the Thought-Leader website (www.thought-leader.co.za).
An extensive range of Thought-Leader articles have been identified as being highly relevant to the continuing professional development of professionals in the consulting, coaching, scientific, technical, and engineering community. These articles have been validated for CPD status by the relevant professional bodies. Comprehensive CPD accredited article-based courses are available on the Profweb Learning platform (www.profweblearning.co.za ).
www.thought-leader.co.za is a website containing an extensive and continuously growing article library dedicated to business professionals and subject matter experts within Africa and developing economies.
www.ProfwebLearning.co.za is an on-line learning and development platform developed and managed by industry specialists and business professionals that caters for the requirements of today’s business professionals who want to develop and learn new skills at their own pace, where and when they want.
Thought-Leader and ProfwebLearning are part of the Profweb Group, which includes www.Profweb.net, www.thought-leader.co.za, www.ProfwebLearning.co.za, www.SilverfoxPublishing.com and www.Quickbookings.co.za as well as being affiliated with the Institute of Management Consultants and Master Coaches of South Africa and CMC Global.
The intellectual property rights pertaining to the attached article belong to www.thought-leader.co.za. Only registered users have access to the above article. Registered users are granted a limited right to distribute the above content to bona fide clients under the following conditions:
1. The article may not be sold. It may not be used for commercial gain.
2. The source must be disclosed and acknowledged. Full credit must be given to the author(s) in writing. www.thought-leader.co.za must be acknowledged as the copyright owner.
3. The original document (in PDF or Word format) may not be tampered with or changed in any way whatsoever.
4. Quotations must reference the original article in a universally acceptable format.
5. The forwarding of an article must not be for the purpose of circumventing thought-leader registration fees.
6. Comments are welcome and can be posted on the website by registered users.
7. Permission to deviate from the stipulated conditions will be granted on receipt of a written request and an undertaking that thought-leader will be informed regarding the use of an article.